Type of Hat to wear post op

Hi Guys

Well first of all after extensive research, I am booked in with Dr Lorenzo for approx 3000 grafts in just over 2 weeks time.! I do intend to post results/experience on the forum so watch this space! Aside from being really nervous about it all, I do have a question about what type of hat to wear immediately after and for the first few weeks after the op? I was planning on just wearing a loose baseball cap with my main concern being safeguarding the grafts..

Any advice/experience appreciated.

Jimbo,

You can also wear a bandana which will safeguard your new grafts. Just make sure it is not tightly tied.

And hey, congrats on your upcoming procedure are you having FUE?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hey Gillenator

Thanks for the advice. Yes I'm having FUE. Need about 6,000 grafts in total. I won't be having the 2nd procedure until around 8-12 months after my 1st one.

Hey Gillenator

Thanks for the advice. Yes I'm having FUE. Need about 6,000 grafts in total. I won't be having the 2nd procedure until around 8-12 months after my 1st one.

Awesome!

Best wishes to you Jimbo...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY