ViviComb/ or any lasercomb - does it work?

Kamill

Hello. My name is Kamill. I am from Poland and I am sitting right now at home in Cracow, Poland. Sorry for my English, by the way. I started becoming bald in the age of 20. Now I am 25. According to Norwood-Hamilton scale of baldness, I have Class III. Here you can find more information about the scale:

Norwood-Hamilton Scale of Baldness

I have been using different methods, unforunately, to no considerable effect. I have been using Minoxidil 5% for example and it worked a little. I have found some information about lasertherapy and about lasercomb - ViviComb. It's extremely expensive and that's why I'm looking for some information from people who have been already using this lasercomb. If you have any experience concerning this product, please let me know. I will be very happy to receive your answer.

Kamill,

I am yet to meet someone that has had success with these laser combs. I have tried meds and concealers but the best solution I have found for a full head of hair is a hair system.

Hi Kamill, many folks on here have had their HT done in Wroclaw by Dr Saifi. He like a few other surgeons do recommend it but I've not know anyone who uses it. You could reach out to Dr Saifi directly he does free consults and his info is on his website.

Good luck