Calling patients of Dr Rahal

Hi All,

I'm in the process of considering whether to have a HT with Dr Rahal.

If there are any previous patients out there, would you mind giving your opinion and maybe sharing some before and afters?

Any comments from those who went to Rahal and were worked on by Dr Pires would be good too.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

I am a patient of Dr. Rahal and I recommend him 100% hands down! Check out my before and afters. I haven't posted in a while because I have been too busy enjoying life for the first time with my new hair!

I am about 2.5 years out and my hair looks and feels amazing...total game/life changer to say the least. I look and feel 10 years younger!

Private message me if you have any questions as I am happy to help!!!

I am a patient of Dr. Rahal and I recommend him 100% hands down! Check out my before and afters. I haven't posted in a while because I have been too busy enjoying life for the first time with my new hair!

I am about 2.5 years out and my hair looks and feels amazing...total game/life changer to say the least. I look and feel 10 years younger!

Private message me if you have any questions as I am happy to help!!!

I had a HT with Dr Rahal and it has not turned out too well. Dr Rahal is now working with me to resolve it. Whilst the results have not been great, I cannot fault him for his manners and him looking out for his patients. He has been understanding and willing to help resolve my situation. I will have a more detailed write up in my own thread.

I cannot fully endorse Dr Rahal at this moment in time as my results have not been great. However, in time I may change my opinion.