Just a random question...Do you think transplant doctors would lie about graft numbers? What I mean is, some doctors show awesome results with minimal number of grafts.

Do you think the patient actually received what the doctor is stating just to make their results appear better than others? For example, a doctor posts a nice result stating the patient received 2000 grafts but in reality the doctor gave them 2500 free of charge without stating so. Not that this would be a bad thing (for the patient). Just think it would be false advertising.

I don't think doctors outright lie about numbers. In the scenario you presented you are asking about whether or not free grafts are included in the advertised graft count? Most likely, yes. However, the bigger issue to be concerned about is the actual presentation. I see far too many clinics still using tricks to make a result look better than it does if you were face to face with the patient. This, in my opinion, is the big lie.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians