decision time

Hi

Great website this is.....

I've filtered down to 2 surgeons to perform my Norwood 5 hair transplant, via the FUE method. The surgeons are Dr Doganay and Dr Bisanaga.

I don't want to be influenced by price too much but Dr Bisanga's fees would be approximately 50% more expensive; however he uses the manual technique and is located much more closely to the UK, which is beneficial in terms of post transplant care.

On the other hand, Dr Doganay has an equally impressive record it seems; additionally, Dr Doganay can do a 4500 graft in 2 days, whereas Dr Bisanga would only do 3000 max.

I've researched the use of a Choi Pen, which Dr Doganay uses, and the conclusion seems to be that the Choi pen is fine as long as the right person is using it.

Any advice to help me make my final selection is welcomed. Thanks in anticipation

Being in the UK, why aren't you considering Lorenzo? For density and coverage, I haven't seen better.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Alberto,

Both are fantastic FUE practitioners. I think your decision must come down to more than simply price: How important is manual versus motorized FUE? Is the use of the implanter pen important? Have you actually consulted with either doctor? If so, which one offered a plan that best matched your hair transplant goals?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I can't really contribute any thoughts on the two docs you mentioned. I can just add that I recently had a 4,900 FUE performed by Dr. Erdogan. I think you're saying you view manual FUE as a benefit, and Erdogan does use manual FUE exclusively.

Unfortunately, I don't have any results to report yet. Just a great experience that was very affordable.