Scabs/Shafts Falling out - 9 Day post OP (FUE)

Hello everyone,

So, I'm new to this site and I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked before but please bear with me. Any help will be very much appreciated.

9 days ago I had a FUE (circa 2,400 grafts) by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz in Istanbul.

The donor area is healing quickly and didn't have any problems with it. With regards to the recipient area, I'm at the moment shedding the scabs and attached to these scabs I have tiny hair that was transplanted. Now, I know that hair is to be shed and that this is normal, however, I'm not sure it's normal to shed it so early. Moreover, attached to these scabs/shafts sometimes you can see white dots and I'm starting to worry that this could be the root of the hair. Did anyone have this same problem? (see profile picture)

I'm very careful not to touch roughly my scalp and I've been shampooing it and massaging it the way the doctor told me, in a light circular motion.

Edited by franklynbrinc
INCLUDED PHOTO

• 3 weeks later...

I was advised not to rub the area until after 15 days if I can avoid doing so. Only to press down with the flat of extended fingers to the grafted area during shampooing.. at day 9 its looking 80-85% healed so that info seems reasonably valid and sensical

Edited by Loags79