Kansas City Surgeons?

kkhanmd

Anyone has done research on Kansas City hair transplant surgeons? I am in late 30s with top of the head and frontal decline. I am looking for a hair transplant surgeon. When I google, I only come across two:

1) Bosley Clinic Duncan R. Simmons, MD PhD

2) Ken Buschwach, MD

I play racquetball with somebody who had great results w Buschwach, no idea about Bosley Clinic.

1) Does any one has any experience with those surgeons

2) Are there more surgeons in Kansas City area.

3) Is it really essential to go to somebody amazing, or just a good surgeon is enough.

K

if you're looking at Bosley you haven't done enough research to have the procedure

it's a short 1 hour flight to Chicago and Dr. Konior, as well as to SMG in Minneapolis and the Shapiro brothers from KC

I'd do some online consultations with these two as a starter

3) Is it really essential to go to somebody amazing, or just a good surgeon is enough.

there are a lot of risks and no guarantees in HT surgery, so you only want the very best operating on your head. also you only have a finite amount of donor hair so a botched procedure could put you in a very bad situation

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

if you're looking at Bosley you haven't done enough research to have the procedure

it's a short 1 hour flight to Chicago and Dr. Konior, as well as to SMG in Minneapolis and the Shapiro brothers from KC

I'd do some online consultations with these two as a starter

there are a lot of risks and no guarantees in HT surgery, so you only want the very best operating on your head. also you only have a finite amount of donor hair so a botched procedure could put you in a very bad situation

Thanks for replying

You are right, I havenot done enough research. This is the place I have started. I guess I should look into other cities as well. Thanks