Your Thoughts on PRP

I am to have surgery with Dr Hakan and i believe he offers PRP as part of the surgery. Anyone know the pro`s n con`s of PRP as a user on here said its bad stuff and caused him major shock loss.

I don't see why it would cause shock loss or how he would determine PRP caused the shock loss and not the actual surgery. Docs on here that offer it seem to report patients having earlier healing/growth times, so I think it's worth the extra $$$.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I refer to this thread regards my concern.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/160493-prp-injections-dont-do-its-potentially-negligent-criminal-activity.html

Second page a user that i followed his postings blamed PRP for shock loss

Im interesting to now This Also as i am booked with dr. Hakan Also.

What date is your surgery buddy?

I had PRP only 3 days ago. My hair is still there. :)

I had it in conjunction with surgery last August too, so it's impossible to tell for sure what impact it had on its own. It certainly didn't harm things and if anything, it may have helped my healing time.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hi Johnny2000

April 29th - 30th and looking forward to it. I have no idea what hair style i want just to not use dermatch and address hair line and temples.

I will prior to surgery post pre-op pics and follow up pics etc for others as the PRP is new offer Dr Hakan is doing so interesting to see results.

The main thing im worried about is after the op going and getting lunch etc. Flight home will be a bitch as its getting into holiday season so it will be busy as id like a quiet flight home, at least its late night flight

Hi Johnny2000

April 29th - 30th and looking forward to it. I have no idea what hair style i want just to not use dermatch and address hair line and temples.

I will prior to surgery post pre-op pics and follow up pics etc for others as the PRP is new offer Dr Hakan is doing so interesting to see results.

The main thing im worried about is after the op going and getting lunch etc. Flight home will be a bitch as its getting into holiday season so it will be busy as id like a quiet flight home, at least its late night flight

Are you flying home on the same day as your transplant?

Hi Johnny2000

I dont Think the op is a worry issue.

What i am concerns about is This:

- flight home/through Security

- hideing it for people home in my country (Denmark)

Except offcourse my Girlfriend who is coming along.

- The result

I am was originally haveing surgery on 10. April and flying home the Day after, but dr. Hakan's team ask if we could move it to 9. April.

So i Will be flying home 2 days after.

I know your worries as that is mine as its becoming holiday season. i have only bumped into two people over twenty years coming back into uk.

Im getting nervous about the Whole thing with more and more people reporting bad growth from a HT with dr. Hakan :(

This does indeed concern me but we need to have more knowledge as he can not be written off with out a lot of information as yet unknown. Im now sitting on the fence but he does have a good history.

This is all i need like you at a commitment point

This does indeed concern me but we need to have more knowledge as he can not be written off with out a lot of information as yet unknown. Im now sitting on the fence but he does have a good history.

This is all i need like you at a commitment point

I also Think that dr. Hakans teams used to be around this forum to make some comments from time to time, but not really anymore.

I remember i used to Like the result of dr. Keser from turkey also, but now we also dont See so Much of him.