Hair Loss Treatment Center's Michael Heilman

I went for a consultation here and seemed like something wasn't right. Photos they showed me appeared in other places ive been to for consultations. I felt sorry for the guy getting a transplant done when i was there...

Anybody been there or heard of this place?

Its in Troy, Michigan

Hair Loss Treatment Centers

I dont even think Michael Heilman is a Doctor.

Thanks

I went for a consultation here and seemed like something wasn't right. Photos they showed me appeared in other places ive been to for consultations. I felt sorry for the guy getting a transplant done when i was there...

Anybody been there or heard of this place?

Its in Troy, Michigan

Hair Loss Treatment Centers

I dont even think Michael Heilman is a Doctor.

Thanks

Hi Tropic,

I have had my surgery done with this person in Feb. You are right , I Dont feel some thing right about this place also. I think i might have made a mistake. But dont know yet .. I am in my 4th month.

Personally I WOULD NOT WANT you to go there.

And you are right .Michael Heilman is not a Doctor and he doesnt spend enough time or inform you things properly.

I just wish i would have found this forum earlier, I would have never gone to this guy.

One other thing what you could do is meet few of his patients who had had the surgery.Not the recent patients but people who have had surgery atleast 1 year before.

But my choice : I would not recommend this treatment center.

HTcurious,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to this post and share your input. I hope in the next few months things work out for you from your procedure there. It would be great if you could keep me - or anyone else curious about this guy - updated on how your results come in the next few months.

Thanks,

TrOpiC00

I checked out their site. The hairlines in the before and after photos look awful.

Take your time reading many posts on this board and educate yourself thoroughly about state of the art methods in hair transplantation.

Remember that you will live with your choice of surgeon every day for the rest of your life. Don't settle for anything less than the best.