Dr. Arocha POST FUE 2400

33 yo man desiring to have a FUE procedure to frame the face and increase the fullness in the frontal area. He underwent a 2400 FUE procedure employing a combination of the ARTAS and manual motorized .8 mm punch for extractions. The results photos are taken 15 months.

topfrontbeforemain_zps4d69196e-1.jpg

before1st_zps01f0b643.jpg

1stprocedure1_zps8c4019ba.jpg

DSC_7039_zpscf70802e.jpg

DSC_7038_zps9e274120.jpg

post3_zps47289bf9.jpg

DSC_7089_zps71b6afbe.jpg

postplacement2_zpsf5a43abb.jpg

rightside_zps44fb38b6.jpg

donorsite_zpsbacb80b1.jpg

topdown_zps2ecde4ad.jpg

leftside_zps38c66bd4.jpg

After2_zps544148c3.jpg

donorsite15_zpsb7d6cbc3.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Info,

I hope you'll continue to share more FUE results on the forums!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 5 months later...

Excellent results Dr.Arocha !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi HairStudMuffin,

According to Dr. Arocha the FUE method would be better if you do any exercises that cause strain on the neck. You don't want to strain or pull on that area at all after you have had the surgery. You would need to take 6-9 weeks off before you could go back to those types of exercises if you had a FUT surgery. So if you work out that area of the body FUE would be the better choice.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi HairStudMuffin,

Great question, I am sure that there are a lot of people who may have questions pertaining testosterone use and surgery. According to Dr. Arocha, the testosterone should not interfere with the surgery itself. However,using testosterone in someone with pattern hair loss can accelerate the progression of the hair loss. Quite simply, testosterone use increases the DHT which in turn increases the miniaturization of the AGA afflicted.I think the best thing for you to do is to schedule a consultation to determine your options.

Best wishes,

CeCe