FUE 2400 Grafts With Dr Hakan Doganay

falco123

As he distributed the grafts over a large area you have obviously had very good graft survivability.

The results are clear to see and as for the late growth we are all different but what matters is that we get the growth eventually.

It would interesting to know just how many docs do what during their procedures and what the technicians do.

But more than anything it is the result that counts.

Does it actually matter that much to you who did what or are you more interested in getting the result to make you happy?

Anyway I think you should be happy it is a very good improvement.

Congratulations.

Have a good day

I am actually quite happy with the results. And I was not complaining about late growth. I mean we are all different. For some it starts early and for some it's late.

I did a lot of research before going to Dr Hakan and I would recommend people based on my experience and results. But as i mentioned there have been some rumors/speculations which just made me worry during my month 2 to month 6. After that when i got the results, I'm not so worried any more. All is well that ends well and in my case it seemed to have ended well. Plus i have i think 2-3 more months of these results getting a little more better ...

I think medical is one of those profession where on job training is more important and that's how people learn. As long as the Dr informs you that apart from him some of his assistants are also working on you, it's fine. But patients should be informed. In my case, i was told that donor grafts will be removed by technicians and transplanted by Dr Hakan. And I think this was actually the case for me.

But the thing is when a Dr gets more and more popular, you start seeing more of his results posted by patients ... And then you are able to judge him better. So far i have only seen 2 bad results from Dr Hakan. Others have been mostly good with a couple of them being really good. But in the last 8 months after my HT, I have seen at least 8,9 topics about Dr Hakan. Would be great to see how many of them get decent results..

Here as i said yesterday, please find pictures .. First 3 of them with wet hair right after taking a shower. And the other 3 half an hour later with dry hair. As i said before, the density of hair is not that much which can be clearly seen in wet hair. But since transplanted hair are thick, they give a much fuller look in dry condition

5b32e27fcd55e_Wethairfront.jpg.412e1d71cb47f661e00bd5709ed471eb.jpg

5b32e27fe7b1d_Wethairmid.jpg.c920de1270b984d9c335e5e4981c4667.jpg

5b32e28004300_Wethairtop.jpg.b8058f5e03b0d810581f5b11e28a9b24.jpg

5b32e2802944a_Dryhairfront.jpg.bd29aeb24c3949c094c1926c1dc519df.jpg

5b32e2803aa9d_Dryhairmid.jpg.6ffba021e91104273642a3343e2241ad.jpg

5b32e2804b85a_Dryhairtop.jpg.05a7b61b9c6c514a77e08d410fe81efd.jpg

• 2 months later...

So today it's been exactly 11 months ... To summarize i have been happy with the results .. while the density in wet hair is not that much, the cosmetic look in dry hair is great .. i have naturally oily hair so everyday after shower, for the next 6-7 hours my hair are fine ... then comes the oiliness and they look less thick but it's OK .. that's usually when i'm back home ..

With not taking propecia my expectation was not that high but the results are quite good in my opinion.

Overall it has impacted my life in much positive way. I have lost almost 7-8 kg and i'm now much fitter ... When you feel good you want to be in shape more ..... I tend to go to parties more often than before and my wife is happy cause i like taking pictures with her much more than before ...

I'm still losing the native hair because of no propecia but i'm happy that at least i won't be completely bald ... i have a plan that in 2-3 years when i have lost a lot of native hair and there are visible gaps in the transplanted hair, i would have another session of around 2000-2500 grafts ... that would be more than enough plus would be less burden on my pocket ....

I think this is the final result. If I get more growth, then fine but i fell it has pretty much stabilized since last one month now ...

I know there have been a lot of not so successful results with Dr Hakan lately. I guess i'm one of the better ones ... But i would still think who should I go to next time .. Part of me would want to go Dr Hakan again but then part of me would think that maybe i got lucky this time and next time may not be that lucky ... Anyways I would worry about that when time comes ....

Till then all the best to the fellow hair transplant patients .. I hope you get great growth and your hair kiss ass :)

5b32e44c499e5_front1.jpg.9d1fc114f98d795542d724c2b63b99c9.jpg

top1.jpg.6ba39c1d46febaca3505bc45722654f2.jpg

Side1.jpg.ddec364c34ab8911ee347e854768e327.jpg

back1.jpg.b69b39c2bf40bb140021982ae9339369.jpg

I think u got wat u paid for. looks good and will only get better over the next few months. seems like ur donor is pretty good. u were classified as a diffused thinner? ud be the thickest diffused thinner I've ever seen.

Looks good. How difficult was it to communicate exactly what you wanted to Dr Hakan and his team and feel confident that they completely understood what you wanted?

Not at all all difficult. Dr Ayhan, who is with Dr Hakan, Speaks English very well. Plus this lady who picked me up at the airport and was there during the whole process spoke English very fluently ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi falco123.

Could you please shed some light in to the procedure. You mentioned that dr hakan is not doing the whole HT.

Did he do your whole HT or it was the tech people performing?

You got me thinking about dr hakan, I was about to book my ticket. I'm trying to go there all the way from Australia.

Now ..... What should do?

Thanks

Wade