Marco barusco review

I came to Dr. Barusco about a year ago and spent $15K on a hair transplant surgery. WORST $15K I ever spent. The results are horrible and definitely not worth what a paid for. Dr. Barusco and the staff were friendly before they got their money, but when I voiced my concern about my dissatisfaction after the procedure I was told to speak with their lawyer. What ever happened to good customer service? I went into this knowing I wouldn’t receive perfect results but I have a hard time leaving the house without wearing a hat to cover up the mess that is my hair now. The thickness is patchy and I have a very large scar on the back of my head. Because of my hair I now suffer from depression and have called out sick from work several times which led me to lose my job. I’ve since become very turned off from the hair transplant world and do not recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. However, that is no reason to damn the entire HT industry. Look around here and you'll see there are plenty of people who get amazing results from transplants. You just need to do your homework and pick a surgeon who is considered a top doctor. Without seeing pictures from you it's tough to assess what's going on and if it's fixable. If you came here seeking help, and not just to vent, then posting some would definitely help.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com