Recommendations for Delaware?

Hello, I am new to this forum--and am very happy that I found it. I am considering hair transplant surgery and was wondering if anyone can recommend high-rated surgeons in DE or Philly. Would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

I don't recall hearing of any qualified HT surgeons in either and none appear to be recommended by HTN. Doesn't mean there aren't any there but most of the top docs have some visibility on this forum and it's a safer bet to go with someone they recommend.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks. But, I was wondering about DE and Philly specifically. Any leads in those spots?

Don't limit yourself by geography - go to the right physician. On the eastern seaboard from VA to NY there are world-class physicians. In the end, if you're going to spend thousands on a transplant, what is a few hundred dollars for a hotel room or a train/plane ticket, or even a couple hour drive home the next day?

Hello. To be honest, I am not sure if I am a Norwood VII. It seemed like the route my hair loss is currently taking. You make a lot of sense about not being limited by geography--and I agree; however, I was thinking about convenience (taking off of work/driving 3+ hours each time I visit). I am surprised that none are located in Philly of any merit(?). Lindsey is in McLean VA, correct? Any others you can recommend in VA?

Thanks again for your responses.

Hello. To be honest, I am not sure if I am a Norwood VII. It seemed like the route my hair loss is currently taking. You make a lot of sense about not being limited by geography--and I agree; however, I was thinking about convenience (taking off of work/driving 3+ hours each time I visit). I am surprised that none are located in Philly of any merit(?). Lindsey is in McLean VA, correct? Any others you can recommend in VA?

Thanks again for your responses.

In NYC there are Bernstein, Feller, True, Dorin, and a bit north of NYC Beehner. There are a few more in NYC.

Visit a few - and think about starting finasteride and minoxidil.

All the convenience in the world is not worth a bad hair transplant. No one thinks a bald(ing) man is unusual. You might look better with a full head of hair, but you will look better bald than with a bad HT.

Good luck.