Advise me on do`s and dont`s

My surgery is end of April by Dr Hakan .I take Dut and i have been advised to use Fin Rogain and Biotin prior to my surgery. What is the purpose of this?

Also creams sprays etc may help assist my recovery. I guess no alcohol night before thins blood out.

I have a travel pillow and guess a adjustable baseball cap would be needed.

Thanks for your time to reply

Dut and Fin serve the same purpose as DHT blockers, if DUT is working for you stay on that

Rogaine and Biotin are to promote hair growth, Biotin is a vitamin supplement

most docs prescribe Fin and Rogaine in an attempt to stop post-op shockloss

also stop any multi-vitamins and or Vitamin E as it thins the blood

yeah travel pillow is a must especially if you are having any temple work

here are some more tips from Spex

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/141684-travel-tips-hair-transplant-traveller.html

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

bring a bandana for travel, its much more comfortable than a hat. Also don't cheap out on your travel pillow, it will be your best friend

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

I get a different one, made of fabric not plastic or inflatable as you will have to use it while sleeping as well and want to be comfortable

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously