Hair Transplant in South Fl

JackE

Hello all, If im not in the right section please excuse me I just wanted to share my experance of getting a hair transplant done with Dr. Glenn Charles. Dr Charles and his staff are FRIST CLASS. I am four days post op everything is fine and went as explaned to me I realy am at a loss for words they did not miss a thing, spot on, stellar, from the moment i wakled in his office everyone was polite professional, informative and just pleasent. I did have a previous transplant done with someone else so i do have somthing to base my stament on I guess it goes with out saying I was not happy with them and will leave it at that. As far as Dr. Charles and his entire staff goes as I have already said STELLAR and if your considering Hair Transplant sugery and dont get a consultation form CMG you are cheating your self .I will recommend them to everyone. Thank you

JackE,

Congratulations! Dr. Charles is excellent. Look forward to updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.