Fue

Q

I'm an 25yr old African American with a #3 type receeding hair line, I'm considering having a FUE transplant. I live in VA and I've been doing research as to where i'd like to go. I've researched Dr. William H. Lindsey, all Doctors at the Affordable Hair Transplants: Cost always $3 per Hair Graft website and I've even thought about going to Seattle,WA to the Advanced Hair Restoration Center. Has anyone been to any of these doctors? And if so how was your experience.

Thanks.

Dr. William Lindsey

Space.gif

Dr. William Lindsey

Space.gif

Dr. William Lindsey

Space.gif

Q,

Dr. William Lindsey is excellent and comes highly recommended by our network. In Washington, we recommend Dr. Steven Gabel. Please feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

What about Dr. Glenn M. Charles in Boca Raton, FL? He's apart of the Hair Restoration Center affordablehairtransplants.com, they offer $3 grafts it sounds a too good to be true, because most places chard $5-$10 a graft. Is he a good doctor?