Does anyone practice martial arts?

I want to get into Ju Jitsu or Muay Thai but I am leaning more towards Ju Jitsu. Next week I will be 8 weeks post op. Should I wait longer until I start?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Anyone? Or go the gym etc, how long did you wait before getting back into training?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

I lift weights for my health, first procedure was 2,200 grafts so I waited 1 month plus before lifting again.

Second and recently third procedure were smaller procedures, so I restarted after 2 weeks.

When I started again I used lighter weight and did only bench press, and placed a towel on the bench to protect the back of my head.

Reps were done with as perfect form possible and absolutely no straining or moving of my head or neck.

Lifting you can control your own environment but would think Jujitusu that would be hard to do, especially being thrown and hitting your head. What does you doc say btw?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)