Welcome message from Robert the forum moderator.

Robert_

Welcome to this NEW category and forum ??“Physical Fitness Issues- where you can exchange in-depth information and opinions about diet, training, and everything else that pertains to physical conditioning.

Please share your opinions and advice in this forum.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Welcome to this NEW category and forum ??“Physical Fitness Issues- where you can exchange in-depth information and opinions about diet, training, and everything else that pertains to physical conditioning.

Please share your opinions and advice in this forum.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 months later...

Robert,

Excellent, I didnt even see this section. Glad you started this as ive had a few questions on this topic.

My view on fitness is all good, im mean you cant really go wrong and i believe since ive focus even more on it post HT it has has some major benefits.

The physiological bene fits are obvious, we all know a healthy body is a heathy mind and all that, but i tell you what! combining the physical benefits of working out/fitness with the excitment and anticipation of knowing your hair is growing back is a great feeling, does wonders for your return to how you were with hair (sad, i know that there is a difference but there is, we all know the deal).

Always good, anyway for my fitness i get into some mountain biking - maybe 10 to 20 km a week, weight workouts at gym 4 times a week, plenty of walking around etc, as much snowboarding i can in winter.

Its interesting because a HT provides an opportunity for more than just hair regrowth. Its a time to re focus yourself and get back into it. I have found fitness to have many positive effects physically, mentally and in particular socially (important when going from little hair to lots, the whole social thing).

I must get into this nitric oxide (i think that is what its called, N2O) that i have seen in a previous post of yours Robert.

My understanding is the increased bloodflow post work out is the benefit but ive found it hard to get in Australia, i may look online.

I would imagine combined with a good workout regime and diet N2O would help you gain weight because more blood flow equals more food for muscles, for longer? Is that right?

Anyway we should get this section going, im sure theres a heap of info out there.

qvarnis