Hair Transplant Financing

Can anyone give me any info on where to obtain financing for a hair transplant. I live in Florida and was looking into Medical Hair Restoration but was originally(2 years ago) denied the financing by their financing company, Care Credit. Since then I have raised my credit score over 100 pts but still have somem debt. Anyone have any solutions or do I have to wait two more embarrassing years to get completely out of debt to get my confidence back?

Firstly, DO NOT GO TO MHR!!! Do a search for them on here and you'll understand why. Secondly, if you have improved your credit score then you might be able to get a loan now. You can also apply for a low to 0% interest credit card. Just make sure you have a plan to pay it off because your interest rate will raise significantly after a set period.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

They did jack me once when I mistakenly paid late. I called and got a supervisor to reverse the charges. Like I said, I used them twice. Other than that no issues but I made damn well sure I paid on time.