Free Hair Loss Guide on Kindle

wbell991

Hi Guys,

I've battled hair loss for several years and have helped a lot of people out along the way with the information I have collected from various sources over the years. I decided to put all this information together in an ebook as a starting point for people who are just beginning to learn about hair loss and deal with the condition.

The book is free right now until Thursday the 6th. If you do have time, can you please download and let me know your thoughts? The link is below

**outside link removed by moderator**

Thanks,

William Bell

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside link removed.

William,

While I applaud your effort and thank you for sharing your knowledge with our members, please remember that we do not allow outside/promotional links on the forums.

If you would like to discuss a different method of sharing the information, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you for understanding.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.