After hair transplant, (very thin) my doctor recommended...

I had hair transplant 3 months ago, my hair is very thin, I asked about some cosmetic product that can create my hair more thick and full, he said do not use product with aluminum and/or product that sitting on your scalp and blocking the roots, like the powder or cover up??¦ he recommended the haircubed and said that it is not harm or damaged your hair transplant,

I have to say that it is more expensive then the other but it gives me very good results

(not use less then that).

Hope I helped

Roman

you can find some videos demo on hair cubed on their website

I had hair transplant 3 months ago, my hair is very thin, I asked about some cosmetic product that can create my hair more thick and full, he said do not use product with aluminum and/or product that sitting on your scalp and blocking the roots, like the powder or cover up??¦ he recommended the haircubed and said that it is not harm or damaged your hair transplant,

I have to say that it is more expensive then the other but it gives me very good results

(not use less then that).

Hope I helped

Roman

you can find some videos demo on hair cubed on their website

Prothik was 1000x better in my opinion, but in the end - they both felt like I was spraying paint into my hair.

I would suggest a "toppik" like product.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Thank you all for your response,

about the toppik, I checked and this version of fiber is kind of bad to the skin, the fact that it is sitting on the scalp and blocking the roots, and is not sticking toyour hair, this is one big problem for me, I also know that toppik is not staying with rain, water or even sweat, I saw this video on YouTube about the guy that used toppik and it start dripping on his face during live show, well this is a fact watch the movie. ??? toppik embarrassed me ??? something like that any way.. you will see. Again I am very happy with the haircubed spray and YES, it is 100% water proof - trust me I am using it, and again if hair transplant doctor say not to use toppik and use haircubed so who am I to say NO. Any way I am just trying to help others with same problem and again thank you all for your comments

Roman

Just for the record my doctor name is Kenneth A??¦ this is a free advertisement??¦ and yes he is a great doctor!

I just think this information will help people understand, what's better to do and can help

Any way, it seams that I give to hair cubed free advertisements, so I will stop here.

Roman