romanino

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just an update to the 5 months mark...

Everything is going smooth and most important without any trouble..

Quite happy so far, hope still lots of grow to come in the next months..

I will visit the clinic soon and will post better pics..

I did upload some with my iPod for now,hope u all can see clearly..

Tanks x all the support guys..

image.jpg.24070dd14b12a246db9a6d1d98e9907c.jpg

Wow! I bet this is going to be an amazing result! I'd love to have had Dr Lorenzo to do mine but he was a bit out of my price bracket :( Your hair is going to look great! I totally agree about Stephen from BHR, I've consulted with BHR before and he is by FAR the BEST patient rep I have ever come across. He does above and beyond. Such a great great guy! Happy growing!!!

• 4 months later...

@KO

Yes I lost lots of density, fortunately the SD it's only on the front of the scalp..

I'm using Etrivex shampoo suggest by Doc. Lorenzo,I really hope I will get my hair regrow soon. Hope this can be helpful x you mate, if u like to know anithyng else let me know...

I know S.D. Can be a real pain in the ass..All the best and good luck man...!!!

@pma.

This's nothing to do with the Doc...I already had D.S. Few years ago. Unfortunately I had a big loss in my family and I really stress out...Of course he's helping me and gave me a big support.

You shouldn't have any warry about it, you are in really safe and professional hands..

Good luck x the next months...

Thanks for answering, would you mind describing the dermatitis? Was it redness and itching, or was there white flakes as well? Did you note pimples or acne? I have been using Clobetasol for it as well, and it seems to be a typical recommendation. Have you responded to the medication? You could also consider antifungal medications like Loprox (Ciclopirox) - I use that every week.

Best of luck, and please keep us posted!

@ko

The D.S. Is still there, not redness not hitching at all,not sign of pimple o acne but a lots of white flakes. Look like is getting better now but still some patch. What about you, how is yours? Do you usually have a regrown after?...

All the best.

Mine tends to be intermittent, but I don't know if it affects hair growth, as it just seems to be a permanent feature of my scalp unfortunately. :( You should try Loprox, it is a good antifungal shampoo, but you might need a prescription for it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@KO.D.S look like is gone at the moment,had a visit with Doc.Lorenzo in Manchester couple of week ago.Unfortunately I lost some density on the front right cause of the D.S,but we happy to do a touch up late this year if it won't be any regrow in the next few months.

I will update some pics asap...

@KO.D.S look like is gone at the moment,had a visit with Doc.Lorenzo in Manchester couple of week ago.Unfortunately I lost some density on the front right cause of the D.S,but we happy to do a touch up late this year if it won't be any regrow in the next few months.

I will update some pics asap...