7 weeks post op bleeding in recipient area

hairgainer

Probably best to contact your doctor. Bleeding is something needs to be looked at. Did you scratch your scalp when sleeping etc.?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Probably best to contact your doctor. Bleeding is something needs to be looked at. Did you scratch your scalp when sleeping etc.?

Maybe I explained it wrong. I can't see blood. More like dried blood, like small scabs and irritated skin. Like on the attached picture.

At two months post op, the hairs are starting to poke through the skin. This can cause pimples and irritation. Its hard to see from your pic though. Its never a bad idea to check with your clinic as others have suggested but based on your time frame its probably a sign of growth..

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

@Hairgainer

Hi. It looks like you may have a few pimples to relieve. Were you prescribed any antibiotics at your clinic for post-op care? Did you happen to notice hair fragments shedding over the last few weeks? Have you been scrubbing this area as you wash your scalp? Have you irritated this area in any way or attempted to apply pressure to these areas? How long has this redness been visible?

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

@Hairgainer

Hi. It looks like you may have a few pimples to relieve. Were you prescribed any antibiotics at your clinic for post-op care? Did you happen to notice hair fragments shedding over the last few weeks? Have you been scrubbing this area as you wash your scalp? Have you irritated this area in any way or attempted to apply pressure to these areas? How long has this redness been visible?

Yes I got antibiotics post transplant. The most of my hair shed between week 3-5. Haven't seen any significant shedding since then. After the third week 3 I started washing my hair as usual, with some scrubbing with my hands but not hard though. The only pressure I can say have been that I use a cap sometimes since its very cold. Ive noticed this redness the last couple of weeks. Im also using minoxidil

I see it as a normal reaction to HT, you've been taken 3mmx0.8mmx2000-3000 part from the back and put into the scalp. In this several thousand holes in both parts of the head it's normal to have some hair stuck beneath the skin and to cause irritation. People don't usually see this after HT or don't report or just don't care about it.

• 2 weeks later...

From the particulars that you have relayed, you have very little chances of tissue being infected. A trapped hair can cause this minor inflammation to develope, it's basically a foreign body. To be frank with you, HairGainer, the area just needs a little tender loving & care.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians