Dr Charles

luberta

I first went to Dr. Charles on October 2002; my procedure was for 1824 grafts.

My experience and results were incredible, I was very thankful to this site for giving me the necessary knowledge to find such an excellent surgeon.

On Monday 12, 2004 I went for a second procedure, this time I wanted some density and I got a total of 1750 grafts mostly consisting of 2's, 3's and 4's.

I can honestly say that my personal experience with Dr. Charles and his friendly staff was absolutely the best; they made me feel very comfortable.

I'm sure there are a lot of great Doctor's out there, but if you live locally there is no need to travel when we have a Doctor of this caliber in our backyard.

Even if you live far away, you should still consider Dr. Charles and enjoy our beaches while you are here.

luberta

I first went to Dr. Charles on October 2002; my procedure was for 1824 grafts.

My experience and results were incredible, I was very thankful to this site for giving me the necessary knowledge to find such an excellent surgeon.

On Monday 12, 2004 I went for a second procedure, this time I wanted some density and I got a total of 1750 grafts mostly consisting of 2's, 3's and 4's.

I can honestly say that my personal experience with Dr. Charles and his friendly staff was absolutely the best; they made me feel very comfortable.

I'm sure there are a lot of great Doctor's out there, but if you live locally there is no need to travel when we have a Doctor of this caliber in our backyard.

Even if you live far away, you should still consider Dr. Charles and enjoy our beaches while you are here.

luberta