Does anyone know - MHR Dr. Anthony J Mollura?

joeysi

hello im new to the board. im 33 yrs old and had a prior transpalant roughly 10 yrs ago. i thimnk it was around 1000 grafts at 5000 dollars to be exact.the procedure was done by bosley and to be honest the scar isint so bad but the results werent great. im thinking about using a doc from mhr named anthony j mollura of new york does anyone have any feed back thank you very much

Welcome to the board! My opinion stay awayfrom the large hair mills MHR, Bosley etc.. Do your research, Have consults with Dr. Feller, Hasson & Wong, Dr. Ron Shapiro, Dr Konior,Dr. Rahal.. all are top docs! Take your time, if i didn't find this site i would have made a HUGE mistake! I am having my first procedure done 6/29 with SMG (Dr. Ron Shapiro).. best of luck!

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731

Please DO NOT GO TO MHR. You may as well go back to Bosley.If you are in New York do yourself a favor and go see Dr.Feller. He is one of the best in the world and will not cost you more than either of those hair mills.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com