Hair transplant doctors review in india

soldier

Dear All

I am really really confused. The 2-3 doctors really spoken on Hair loss forum, doesnt seem to respond properly.

1) Spoke to Dr. Madhu, replied immediately but the day i asked him to give me any patience reference, he stopped writing back to me

2) Dr Radha, replied after 10 days, sent her 2-3 emails after that, same thing of reference no reply, infact its almost 10-12 days now

3) Dr. Bhatti, good communication, prompt reply, but it is 10 days i am awaiting their info on giving me contact no of anyone who has done hair transplant...no reply on that...

4) Dr. Manoj, met him personally, made me meet his patients personally in mumbai, showed me smses on mobile, but cost is too much hes onlydoctor charging by follicle.....and not graft...

in this scenario i dont know what to do, its surprising all these doctors are spoken so big on this forum, but when it comes to give reference no one is coming forward...

can anyone advise?

Soldier

Soldier,

If there is anything I can do to help answer questions about Drs. Madhu or Radha while you're waiting for a reply, please let me know.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.