Is this lift ok post op? (Video)

This is called a horizontal pullup and it is one of my favorite exercises to do. It's great for workin your upper back/traps and shoulders. Now at first glance this exercise seems absurd to do post HT (only a little over 3 weeks out) because it may seem like it pulls your neck...but I really don't think it does. and you're only using your bodyweight. I never feel any pulling in my donor region and I've had my brother feel the back of my neck while doing this exercise and he said he can't feel it pulling down either. I was just going to see what you guys thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiH6tKHd0fQ

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

This is called a horizontal pullup and it is one of my favorite exercises to do. It's great for workin your upper back/traps and shoulders. Now at first glance this exercise seems absurd to do post HT (only a little over 3 weeks out) because it may seem like it pulls your neck...but I really don't think it does. and you're only using your bodyweight. I never feel any pulling in my donor region and I've had my brother feel the back of my neck while doing this exercise and he said he can't feel it pulling down either. I was just going to see what you guys thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiH6tKHd0fQ

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

I honestly can't believe you feel like working out this early!!! I'm in the gym five days a week and it took me some time to get back in the swing of things!! You must be younger than me!! LOL

My HT team at National Hair Centers (promotional link removed - read our terms of service) actually said downtime was good - its the adrenaline from working out that could slow down the healing process even though there was no tug and pull to my donor area.

But if you feel good and are recovering, go for it!!!