Dr. Shelly Friedman - 2098 grafts

sasha2077

I just had my second procedure with Dr. Shelly Friedman in Scottsdale, Arizona. Although I live in California, I really think It's worth coming to Arizona for this procedure. Dr. Friedman and his staff provided me with great service, made me feel very comfortable, and provided me with an exceptional level of medical care. I've had several transplants with different doctors and objectively conclude Dr. Friedman is the best I've used.

Not only is their office the nicest I've been to, but I really like the fact they use custom cut blades, offer free laser treatment to stimulate the hair growth, set me up with hyperbaric oxygen therapy to further stimulate growth, but the method he uses to make the incisions, placing the grafts, closing the scar, post op care are all state of the art and exactly what I wanted based on the research I've done over the years.

Their pricing was great and the gave me a travel credit which was great. I'm not a paid spokesman and they did not offer me any incentives for posting a positive review. I'm just a regular satisfied client and wanted to share my great experience with the community.

They are really awesome and I give them the highest recommendation possible.

If anybody has specific questions send me a message and I'd be happy to respond.

Louis M

Louis,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with recommended hair transplant surgeon Dr. Shelly Friedman. I'm pleased to hear that you've had two positive experiences. I encourage you to share your transplant photos with us as well.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website