I just noticed this.

josh

There are two Dr. Epstein's. There is one in virginia and one in FLorida. I have seen a lot of good feedback on Dr. Epstein, but which one. I hope it is the one in Florida because that is the one I scheduled my procedure with. Any one else heard or the two. One is Jeffrey and one is Edwin.

There are two Dr. Epstein's. There is one in virginia and one in FLorida. I have seen a lot of good feedback on Dr. Epstein, but which one. I hope it is the one in Florida because that is the one I scheduled my procedure with. Any one else heard or the two. One is Jeffrey and one is Edwin.

Hello I just had a HT done by Dr Jeffrey Epstein in Miami Florida and he did a FANTASTIC job on me!!!!! I have yet to post my experience and pics on this forum, but I will soon. Dr. Jeffery Epstein is your man. I researched extensively before I went to Dr Epstein in Florida and he has nothing but POSITIVE reviews from previous patients. You can get ahold of me in person if you want to---just let me know ---I'll give you my email address or my phone if you like.