3720 FUE @ Dr. Bhatti (Chandigarh)

Rajiv86

Hi Everyone ....

Very recently (5th Nov '13) I got FUE (HT) done by Dr. Bhatti (in Chandigarh _ India).

I had got his reference from this forum and am now back to showcase the progress and to get the feedback on same.

Have uploaded 2 pics ....

1 before the procedure and 1 after ....

Al the hair were taken from scalp ....

Total grafts planted- 3720

Singles- 840, Doubles- 1560 and Triples- 1320

Overall quite satisfied the way procedure was taken care of ....

Awaiting results

~ Cheers

5b32dbaace65d_BeforeProcedure.jpg.88d676565619d51b625b8696825cce18.jpg

5b32dbaae1004_Day0Afterprocedure.jpg.ac68ce320f7c7c0629af23d777e5af7f.jpg

Hi Everyone ....

Very recently (5th Nov '13) I got FUE (HT) done by Dr. Bhatti (in Chandigarh _ India).

I had got his reference from this forum and am now back to showcase the progress and to get the feedback on same.

Awaiting results

~ Cheers

I see you have got only your crown filled up and restored your hairline however I don't see you have built a more prominent or lowered hairline ? Any reason for that ? Did Dr.Bhatti refuse you to have your hairline lowered of some thing ?

I see you have got only your crown filled up and restored your hairline however I don't see you have built a more prominent or lowered hairline ? Any reason for that ? Did Dr.Bhatti refuse you to have your hairline lowered of some thing ?

Hi Augustya,

Since I had a huge area to be filled (with 3.5k grafts), Doc recommended the hairline as in the picture....

I had asked for good density wherever planted ....

Also, he suggested I am only 27 and at an age of 35-40, more grafts could create a dis-balance behind .....

But overall seeing the quality of grafts and if the result of session-1 is good he can do 2000 more to advance the hairline.

- Rajiv

Day1.jpg.4b8b4e969e85d7dea046efc15249e9e4.jpg

Hi Augustya,

Since I had a huge area to be filled (with 3.5k grafts), Doc recommended the hairline as in the picture....

I had asked for good density wherever planted ....

Also, he suggested I am only 27 and at an age of 35-40, more grafts could create a dis-balance behind .....

But overall seeing the quality of grafts and if the result of session-1 is good he can do 2000 more to advance the hairline.

- Rajiv

Yes, looks like you guys have done a good Job in achieving the density that you talk about in the crown. So you are saying, Dr.Bhatti was ready to advance your hairline lower, on your insistence he did not do it ?

Hi Everyone ....

Awaiting results

~ Cheers

Hi Rajiv86,

Congrat's, It looks a great Job, I look forward to seeing your progress over the coming months!!!

All the best

I had 3050 FUE grafts performed by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

at the Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center,

Chandigarh, India in March 2012.

Yes, looks like you guys have done a good Job in achieving the density that you talk about in the crown. So you are saying, Dr.Bhatti was ready to advance your hairline lower, on your insistence he did not do it ?

Hi again Augustya,

No, Dr Bhatti had recommended the hair line as seen in the pic .....

Now If the results of this procedure are satisfactory, we will work on the hairline in 2nd session ......

• 4 weeks later...