Dr. Madhu (Hydrebad)..is he good??

raj1510

Hi All,

I am thinking of getting HT done by Dr. Madhu in Hydrebad.

Experienced members, could you please advise if he is a good choice for FUT?

I will greatly appreciate any help here.

Many Thanks,

Raj

Raj,

Dr. Madhu has been thoroughly reviewed and is recommended by our community. I've had the opportunity to review a variety of his results over the years and believe he's performing quality hair transplantation.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi All,

I am thinking of getting HT done by Dr. Madhu in Hydrebad.

Experienced members, could you please advise if he is a good choice for FUT?

I will greatly appreciate any help here.

Many Thanks,

Raj

I was going to choose him the beginning, but then I saw Dr Radha's results, and decided to pick her instead. In fact, once my one year is done I'm planning on returning to Dr Radha for a second procedure.

Thanks for your reply Blake.

I heard that Dr. Madhu lies to the patients about the number of grafts placed and is very business minded, is that true? Would you also know how much of the HT will actually done by Dr. Madhu?

Regards,

Raj

Raj,

Frankly, I find this very hard to believe. We thoroughly reviewed Dr. Madhu's entire practice, which includes his ethical behavior, before recommending him and this never came up. Again, I do feel comfortable with the community's recommendation. As far as I know, he performed the strip extraction (in FUSS procedures) and incision site creation. However, you'll have to speak with him directly to confirm.

Having said that, Dr. Radha - as Khali stated above - is an excellent physician as well.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.