Dry DermMatch

Has anyone applied DermMatch dry without wetting the applicator?

I applied DermMatch to just the hair in the crown and midscalp (not directly to scalp). I’d have to say that after a few passes of painting per say, it looked pretty good. I threw in some gel for styling and the thickening illusion looked awesome. I did a few more brush strokes of dry DermMatch for final touch ups and it was complete.

Maybe this is a possible solution for anyone concerned about scalp heath and scared to apply directly to the scalp.

I have some hair in the crown due to a light coverage hair transplant, but it is thin so concealers are required when I’m going for the full look.

Does anyone else have any tips for DermMatch or the combination of concealers? (especially for the crown)

Yes, I use the applicator. I just press slightly on the disk using 5-10 circle motions. I make several passes in the same area to get coverage. It takes a few sweeps to get the desired result, but it beats waiting for the stuff to dry and it's a lot less messy.

You have to let your hair lay down in its natural pattern. Mine lays forward so I brush it towards the front, apply the DermMatch from back to front following the natural pattern, then I comb my hair straight back and then style. I then do the finishing touches and detailing.

I just find that this method spreads more naturally and evenly.

I put just a few drops on the applicator, but I agree works better without it being very wet

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

• 1 month later...

Has any one ever try to travel with the hair concealers? as in Toppick or Caboki? do you know if airport security will give me trouble at customs etc... if that stuff is in my luggage?

I am travelling from Australia to Europe and I dont want to get there to find out that they wont let me take the concealers and look like crap on my holyday!!

we have travelled over seas often and never once asked what those were and I use both Dermatch and Toppiks every day.I think it would or should be treated no different than makeup would be for women ...

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Ive brought mine to Europe and brazil from Canada with no problems. just tell them what it is if asked. im sure they have seen some crazy shit and makeup for your head wont even be on that list

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously