Dr Shapiro or Dr Wong.

Drew35

Dear members,

We're now circling the same arguments over and over again and I've now had several requests from various members to lock this topic to prevent it from getting out of control again.

In summary, nobody appears to be questioning that Hasson and Wong do excellent work and are pioneers in the hair restoration profession.

It's clear that some members of our community believe that Hasson and Wong may cut smaller grafts than other clinics while others believe they produce larger quantities of true follicular units due to taking longer and wider strips. Members have offered the support they had for both arguments and ultimately, but sifting through this thread, the adult members of this community will draw their own conclusions.

I'm sure there will be a few who will be upset with my decision to lock this thread, and feel that by locking any thread, we are preventing the flow of information. However, I believe there is a time and a place where threads can become unproductive or distracting to the educational and supporting nature of this community. When this happens, as it seems to have here, sometimes locking a thread and forcing members to move onto bigger and better things is necessary. We've also kept this thread active for some time, allowing those who wanted to, to have their say.

The good news is, we can all come out of this knowing that Hasson and Wong continue to produce exceptional work and will from now on be providing detailed hair counts. Kudos to Hasson and Wong for responding to the requests of this community.

In my opinion, those who are considering Hasson and Wong or Shapiro Medical Group will be in excellent hands.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic