Transitions of Wisconsin

ASRohit

Does anyone know about Transitions of Wisconsin, Below is the link to their website

**outside link removed by moderator**

They claim to provide non surgical treatments, one of them is the laser therapy, below is the link to the specific treatment that I'm referring to, the page also has a youtube video which explains what the treatment is about.

**outside link removed by moderator**

Is there anyone who have already tried this treatment or if anyone know how legitimate is this treatment, is it good, bad. Ugly?? Does it really provide the results it claims to be?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Laser light therapy is a waste of money. I have seen studies that it can aid in wound healing, but the studies for hairloss are a joke. I will concede that it may help with hair quality, but it isn't going to do anything for mpb. I have used the laser comb, it was a complete waste of money, and I was offered the same commercial treatment you are looking at free of charge for a year and it did absolutely nothing. Save your money.

ASR,

Please remember that outside links of this nature are not permitted on the forums. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Blake,

Sorry, I didn't mean to violate any rules of this community.

For future purposes can you tell me how to give reference to such links?

You certainly know I wasn't advertising or spamming.

Hi ASR,

It's no problem. You're welcome to freely discuss the clinic; just no links posted during the course of that discussion.

Hope this clears things up. Please feel free to send me a private message with any additional questions or concerns.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

laser treatment claiming it helps with hair loss is a fraud. I too have had this pitch made to me. Wish I would have had it before my HT and then I would have known the clinic was a hack before I blindly jumped in for a HT.