Surgeon in South Florida Miami Palm Beach area

Newmiami

Newmiami,

Welcome! Our community pre-screens and recommend hair transplant surgeons worldwide. Here is a link to our interactive map where you can find hair transplant surgeons in FL or anywhere else you may want to search. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

I suggest consulting with a number of surgeons in person or online before making a decision.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

In the South Florida area, in Boca Raton near FAU, there is Dr. Glenn Charles. I had him work on me a few days ago, even though growth has not began yet, since that will take a few months, the initial results are definitely what someone wants to see. I see my hairline back where I wanted it to be and the hair that was restored to the balding and thinning areas, look great and already on there way to grow to where I would like them.

Honestly, You can do your research on where you want to get your hair done, but don't use the two big corporations. They are so expensive because of all the TV commercials. That's what you are paying for. And I know there are others that may be cheaper than Dr. Charles but that does not make it better, but do your research of any and all doctors before you proceed.