Need some help please,

bigmack22

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I wish I saw this website 6 months ago, it would have saved my a lot of hassle. I've currently been wearing a strand-by-strand unit (wig) for just under 2 weeks. The first day it was fitted I loved it, brilliant colour match they styled it fantastic and everyone just throught I grew my hair. Anyway a few problems acured, there was glue under my hairline, its wasn't flush to my scalp causing it to be a bit baggy but you cant notice it and its itchy as HELL!

Went back just under a week later for the check up and to see how I was getting on, told them the problems, they removed the glue from under my hairline and just told me the itching and the "baggyness" of the unit is normal.

Well the next day it started coming off from under my hairline, no problem they said and got my in to have the front re-bonded that day, got home after and notice glue agaain under my hairline, I wasn't too happy so rang the manager and ask to make an apointment for a chat. When I meet him, I told him my problems and he looked at my hair and said that he will order a new unit for me after he's done another template for it, I thought yeah lets do it.

But hes my problem, Its itching sooo bad at the moment and I just want to rip it off and scratch my head, Ive very tempted to ring up tomorrow, ask them to take it off and for my money back, any advice would be very appricated.

Bigmack22

Hey Bigmack,

There are many solutions if you have itchiness...I would not advise you to throw in the towel and give up on your first try. Getting it right takes a bit of time, but it's worth the effort.

It can be an allergic reaction to the adhesive.

It can be from the knots where the hair is ventilated rubbing on your scalp.

It can be because you haven't shaved close enough...

Let me know if you want some personal one on one help.

DISCLOSURE: I teach people how to order, wear and maintain non-biological hair AND an hourly rate applies! :)

I do NOT represent any hair company, I do NOT sell any products and my only clients are the people who need my services.

The type of coaching that I offer - personal phone calls, web-casts, video/picture sharing, email - all in a private environment - is what I am passionate about. I feel strongly that there are people who want to learn in a safe, private exchange by communicating with someone who ACTUALLY wears hair.

My desire is to help others learn how to wear hair confidently and quickly for a fair, affordable price.

Hi Bigmack22,

My name is Chris Attrill and I manage the Client Relations Department of Advanced Hair Studio in Australia and New Zealand.

Minor adjustment concerns can be evident at the commencement of an SXS program- however with our 35 years experience we are well equipped to help you through this situation and address your concerns so that you can continue to enjoy the benefits of having a full head of hair again.

I would personally like to look into your case and offer all the assistance that I can. Can you please contact me via the below details.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Chris Attrill

Client Relations Officer

Advanced Hair Studio

14 Sandilands Street

South Melbourne, VIC 3205

Tel: +61 3 96964044

Fax: +61 3 9696 5815

Email: chris.attrill@advancedhair.com.au