Katz

compulsive22

compulsive22,

I'm unfamiliar with Dr. Katz but I'm sure a quick Google search will yield his contact information. In terms of reviews, perhaps some of our members will be able to help you.

In the meantime, I highly recommend consulting our interactive map for the pre-screened, quality hair transplant surgeons we recommend in your area. I don't know if you're aware but the Hair Transplant Network reviews and recommends hair restoration physicians around the globe. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

compulsive,

Welcome to our community.

Actually, my very first hair transplant back in 2004 was with Dr. Theodore Katz. You can read about it and view my pictures by folllowing the link to my hair loss website in my forum signature below.

Dr. Katz was recommended by our community when I received my first hair transplant. However, I have not seen any of his recent work and couldn't comment on how it compares to today's advanced hair restoration surgery. Back in 2004, he was very conservative and limited his sessions to 1600 grafts.

I was in touch with Dr. Katz over a year ago to see how his procedure evolved with the times however, he did not send me any of his recent results to evaluate.

David provided you with several links to surgeons who do continually present examples of their recent work on our community today. Thus, I encourage you to check them out as well.

Best wishes,

Bill