Hairtransplant at Dr. Marwan Saifi

Hi Guys

First of all, let me tell you my story. Im 28 and have lost hair the last 10-11 years and the past 2-3 years I've been saving up for a hairtransplant. Ive been using you so much and thanks for the that! You're so good, mostly all of you.

In October im going to Wroclaw in Poland to get my hair transplant, which I'm looking so much forward to. Ive been talking with Dr. Marwan Saifi a couple of times and had a long email correspondence. My concerns about choosing the surgeron for my transplant was price, location and reviews. Some of you from in here have had a surgery with him with great results, it only takes around 2 hours with plane and kinda affordable. Im going to get 2000-2200 grafts FUT surgery.

Here's my questions :) :

When can I expect to see growth in the transplanted area?

Im studying, so when I'll get back from surgery and have to get the stitches out, is it possible to do it by myself? Im kinda living at the university so all of my friends are like 2-300 km from me.

Is it possible to get another transplant in earlier years?

Best Regards

Hi there,

I've seen a couple of good results come from your chosen doctor. The guys on the forum who posted results had good things to say about him.

There are a few threads on the forums about timescales, but I think in most cases at approx the 3 month stage you will be back at the start point again, at 4 months, and 5 you should start to see some growth. Between months 6 to 8 you will start to get a good idea of how things will turn out and from months 10 to 18 months you should see the new hair mature.

It's a long road with lots of twists and turns along the way :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Hi Ranonym

I have had surgery twice with Marwan Saifi. You will be In good hands and I'm sure you will have great results.

You should expect things to start around month 4, but everyone is different. Personally I didnt notice any real change until about month 7.

Dr Saifi will give instructions on how to remove the stitches, but I woul recommend you contact the local doctors surgery and make an appointment with the nurses.

Im not sure I understand your last question, can you clarify please.

If you need any other info on Dr Saifi then let me know.

All the best

Edited by Buzz2
add info

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

• 3 months later...

Hi MadMod!

It all went great. Take a look at my album in here :-) How many grafts did you get and do you have any pictures? I got around 2075 grafts, everything is going better than expected and some of the grafts haven't shed after 10 weeks, so I think they won't.

Right now I'm just waiting for the result and saving up for the next HT. We spoke and calculated that 2 x (est) 2000 grafts more is enough for my desired density and hairline :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi Ranonym.

Did you make you HT with Dr Saifi in Aug (2013)?

He did mine in September. He made a great impression but there is no new hair yet (witch is normal at this stage as I understands it).

How about you, any results yet?

The past 2-3 weeks I've really noticed a significant growth, especially in the hairline and in-between. I got my procedure in October, som I'm just 3 months post op and it's already astonishing. I cant wait untill summer to see the results. Please see the attached picture and my album in here to compare to post op.

1.jpg.e7c237c62d56ed909c026630a9fbbc88.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Ranonym

Do you have any pre op and immediately post op pictures to use for a comparison?

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi Ranonym,

The pre-op work looks excellent and the early results look encouraging, I'm sure you'll have a great result.

Dr Saifi is a great surgeon and really nice bloke, I'm really surprised he's not a little more popular on here.

All the best

Total 5134 grafts.

• 9 months later...

Hi guys!

I am currently considering dr. Saifi and was wondering how many of you are using the hairmax as he recommends?

Especially you Buzz, since you have great experience - does it help recovery? (I guess that is why he recommends it)

I must say that I am very inclined to choose him as my doc. I have not read about any dissatisfied patiens of his.

Guest salvador

If you are looking for a long lasting solution of hair loss and baldness problem which makes you noticeable in your gathering and your feel shy and also want scar less treatment which don’t make you noticeable even after hair transplantation please visit here...

(Link removed by moderator)

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

mklDK - I'm not overly convinced on the lasercomb to be honest, not in terms of growth.

It may assist with recovery, I dont know. I did recover very well from my HTs with Saifi, but I did not have huge sessions. 1650 & 1250 respectively.

I will say that I did have very good results and I would certainly recommend Saifi as a HT surgeon. I have also had a procedure with Hakan Doganay for 2134 grafts but was left very disappointed with the growth and resulting donor area.

Good luck in whatever you choose

Total 5134 grafts.

Thanks buzz.

I also hope that the comb recommendation is for recovery reasons. But if it works on that part I would seriously consider it. I might be going for 2000 grafts in january.

I did read about your misfortune and I am very sorry. I hope Saifi can right the wrongs of Doganay.

All the best and thanks for answering.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Here is my HT at Dr. Saifi:

7Eu9X6K.jpg

I did it 3 years ago and last week I went to him again to do the temples and improve the crown a bit (totaly 1800 grafts). Looking forward to next spring to see the result

did you do FUT or FUE?

Thanks buzz.

I also hope that the comb recommendation is for recovery reasons. But if it works on that part I would seriously consider it. I might be going for 2000 grafts in january.

I did read about your misfortune and I am very sorry. I hope Saifi can right the wrongs of Doganay.

All the best and thanks for answering.

Did saifai do a good job ?? We're u happy ?