Shock loss

In November 2011 I had 2000 FUT with great success. I keep reading about shock loss, which I didn't experience with my first treatment, and I don't use Propecia or any other treatment. I have to admit I have fallen behind in the technology since my transplant. I am considering 1500 more FUT to make my hair fuller in a couple years. My fear is messing up a good thing, and experiencing shock loss the 2nd time around. Should I start using Propecia now in preparation, and are the transplants more prone to shock loss than native hair?

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

Not an expert by any means but not sure you can prevent shock loss...it happens to some extent to everyone....more than others..you lucked out..it wasn't till my third HT that I didn't have a lot of Shock loss

Propecia has never been proven to prevent shock loss following a hair restoration procedure. Previously transplanted hairs tend not to shock a s easily as a weak original hair, but if they do fall out it would be temporary. Go Red Wings! and Tigers!