Nourkrin Man . Thoughts ?

jaypee2502

What's the general opinion on the Nourkrin pills for hair loss ?

I normally would say anything herbal is a waste.

But these cost ?50 pounds per pack for one month !!

It makes me think surely there must be something about them which is effective ?

I tried them for a while, probably about a year. Don't think they did anything at all as my hair progressively got quite bad until propecia and 12.5% minoxidil cream stepped in to save the hair. (Then a HT for the hair line, of course)

I think they are the same really as Procerin, just something to help the condition of your hair a bit.

Nourkin for women is meant to be very good so that's why I tried. Maybe it did help, I don't know. Not worth 50 quid a month though!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I tried them for a while, probably about a year. Don't think they did anything at all as my hair progressively got quite bad until propecia and 12.5% minoxidil cream stepped in to save the hair. (Then a HT for the hair line, of course)

I think they are the same really as Procerin, just something to help the condition of your hair a bit.

Nourkin for women is meant to be very good so that's why I tried. Maybe it did help, I don't know. Not worth 50 quid a month though!

Did the 12% minoxidil not help the hairline ?

My hairline was very far gone, I was told before I started that the medication would improve the hair I had....but could not bring back to life the dead follicles. The hairline did improve a lot, but I needed the HT to rebuild most of it.

Try propecia, minoxidil and then the herbal stuff like biotin and MSM - these two are much cheaper than Nourkin and probably the same sort of thing.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 3 weeks later...