Best Physician to perform BHT "Body Hair Transplant" ??

Mohammad

Help Please! Name best Physician to perform BHT "Body Hair Transplant" ??

I Live in a far away country, and need to know whom should I decide on to travel and make this BHT operation

Thank you very much for any help!!

Mohammad

If you are referring to BHT as hair taken from the body and transplanted to the head, then you should know that body hair transplants at present are very poor. Body hair follicles are less resilient and are often damaged during transplantation and very few actually grow.

Of the ones that do, they are usually curly in appearance and only grow to a certain length. Hence they tend to look like pubic hair.

Your best bet is a Hair transplant, which you can get from any coalition doc on this site. Do your research. If you are asking about body hair transplants because you cannot get strip surgery, then consider Follicular unit extraction (FUE). Again, speak to a coalition doc on this site. Good luck.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

splitting hairs is correct. if you are hellbent on going the bht route dr. umar in california is probably the leading guy. most of his bht cases are repair jobs.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thank you really for the help.

Reason I need to perform a transplant hair from my body coz I did already made 4 STRIP surgeries.

My donor area can't give any more,, and I'm depending entirely now on body hair.

Where can I find a useful info on that matter, or perhaps contacting some patients of Dr. Umar?

Because of the nature of my limited hair supply in Head-donor area, my "STRIP" procedures were as follows:

Jul.2007 : 1150 Graft

Sep.2007 : 1000 Graft

Dec.2007 : 710 Graft

Jul.2008 : 630 Graft

I received an email today from Dr.Umar, he suggest a consecutive sessions using Head, Nape & Beard hair