HT with Dr. Suradej Pong

Loags79

Hi fellow members,

I would like some advice regarding my situation. I had contact Dr. Suradej Pong at Thailand Hair Transplant Center recently requesting an online consultation and hopefully doing a HT with the doc. His first reply he said I am unsuitable for HT. This completely surprised me as I have seen many others with significantly more hair loss than me undergo HT with Dr. Pong. Can someone tell me why Dr.Pong rejected my request for HT? :confused:

Anyway, it seems Dr. Pong does not want to do the HT so I'll have to look at other Drs. I'm a bit disappointed cos Dr.Pong's cost is great and his results appear good :(

My background story

First noticed hairloss when I was 16. Noticed mid hairloss at 22. Stable from 22-27. Progressive and gradual hairloss from 28-31. I've been using 1mg finasteride and 5% minoxdil for 2 years, admittedly I went off finasteride for 3 months and have come back onto finasteride for about 5 months. Had a lot of hair fall at the 2-4 month mark, but the hair fall has slowed down now and I can see a lot of finer hair coming back.

thanks for any input

Loags

20130723_111012.jpg.3010c36abd37dc47f1c40cc1b6f0d8df.jpg

20130723_110720.jpg.095eafdd2c64ad9929e6eb1e19d81941.jpg

• 2 weeks later...