My first HT experience with Dr. Path in Bangkok

I have a family history of receding hairline. Every since my late 20s, my hairline has been receding and now at age of 35, I reckon I am at Norwood 2.

I started researching for hair transplant surgeons after making a decision to resolve the problem with a permanent fix. I chanced upon this forum and finally narrowed down my choice to Dr. Path from Bangkok due to the positive reviews from fellow forumers

My surgery was on 29 Jul 2013 and will be happy to answer any questions and share my experience at this blog :)

getridofme,

Congratulations! I hope you'll share your pre and post-operative pics with us. Keep us posted on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Just read your blog! Really good write up!! Excellent picture documentation!! I have to say you had a really good head of hair pre op, but the work looks really nice and I'm sure in 12 months you will look like someone who's never suffered even the slightest hair loss!! Rest up!!

Thanks hairshopeing!

I hope to share my HT experience as detailed as I can as I've greatly benefited from reading other blogs.

I do have a question for those who were/are using minoxdil prior to your HT. Did you stop using them for a while after the HT? Is it safe to apply on the grafted area?

• 5 weeks later...