I'm 24 and need a HT and have a lots of questions,please help

Hi all,

Hope you will help!

I'm from India and was kinda curious y ppl from india can't use this site for reference.

Indians cnt go abroad to have an HT done because of monetary problems.

Ans I see no Indian doctor referred here.

I know its about quality and as per members of this site they find no top class doctor in india.

But we again have to get it done from India only, and I really need names of some good if not top notch doctors.

Please help me in this search for a quality doctor in India.

From online search I see only these names: Dr Bishan Mahadevia, Dr Manoj Khanna etc.

I don't want to take the name of Dr. Rajput, I read what happened to one of his patients.

arnolder,

One of my goals is and has been to look for a quality physician in India that meets our standards for recommendation at the Hair Transplant Network. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not currently recommend any quality ethical hair restoration physicians in India.

Because physician selection is vital to ensuring you will receive state of the art hair transplantation, it is important to choose wisely.

I recommend considering traveling at this time to ensure you receive a satisfactory hair transplant. After all, this IS a lifetime investment and getting it done right the first time far outweighs the inconvenience of traveling.

I recommend using the map feature of our website in order to find a quality hair transplant surgeon nearest to you.

Consider consulting with recommended surgeons Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand and Dr. Mohmand in Pakistan.

To see what protocol we use to recommend physicians in our community, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill i dont know whether i have mentioned this earlier but probably you will find it hard to find good surgeons here not because of the lack of quality surgeons but because they are not allowed by law to advertise their services, i am not sure about the exact details but this is what my dermatologist told me