Fallen grafts?

baldtoo

I believe I am in the post hair transplant stage where I am worried about a lot of things. Anyways, about 1 week after my procedure I started noticing loss of what seems to be transplanted grafts. I am now just past the 1.5 month post op mark and I'm a little concerned because throughout this month I have noticed this until now. I know that the transplanted hairs will fall out but I believe what I am losing is more than just the hair; it seems the whole graft is falling out in many instances. I am afraid because my doctor made incisions in the donor area the day BEFORE my transplant claiming that this is a "new technique" they are trying in order to save time the day of the transplant. He went back and opened the incisions the day of the transplant with a needle. Could this have affected the binding of the transplanted grafts?

I have attached a picture of what I'm referring to as fallen grafts (sorry if it's not very clear).

So my questions are:

1) Are these fallen grafts?

2) If so, is this the fault of my doctor doing the incisions the day before?

Just as a side note:

I did not experience any bleeding when these hairs fell out which I heard is a good sign. Also, the little piece of flesh connecting the multiple hairs is translucent (not as dark as it seems in the picture)

5b32d9877648d_fallengraft.jpg.30f29a0a709654901e2ec7ad79a5bbc5.jpg

Who was your dr???? Iv never heard of that technique?? Bit maybe another dr or Blake could comment!!! Try not to worry about it, we all stress and thing something's up and usually it isn't but I'm. Sure some confirmation would put your mind at ease from somone who is on the know!!!

I noticed a couple of these too, a few days after my operation. I just assumed I'd lost a few grafts, although there was no bleeding. When the rest of the transplanted hairs shed, they just looked like normal hairs.