Propecia Question

kujii

Dear all, I have been on propecia since February. I have some questions regarding this product as during my searches, i couldn't real find an answer.

1)On some days, does your hair look worse than other days or is it just me?

2)I'm not sure. I used to be pretty muscular, but recently i have lost alot of my muscle. well, i had a bad back surgery and it took me 9 months to recover (after which i had my hair transplant). But i still work out, but for some reason i feel like my chest has lost some muscle. But, if i work out my chest, i feel it very pumped up and it looks like it used to before. Is that normal or am i getting gyno?

3).I was worried whether i am getting gyno. I asked some of my friends to tell me if i was, many said i didn't. my girlfriend says it looks like i might be. so do i ask my prescribing physican (Dr. Dorin) about this, or do i go to a gp?

4). I've been getting dull (noticable) pain in my groin. But in all honesty, it goes away some days and comes back for sometimes couple of hours then disappears all together for a week then again comes back for couple of days then disappears. I have been having pain in my back for quite some time and there was a time when i was 16-19 when i consistently had pain in my groin, but it disappeared. But now the pain seems more towards the left testicle. I stopped the propecia for 2 days and didn't have any pain at all but as soon as i started it, i had a little pain (0.5-1 scale with 10 being the worse pain imaginable). Do I see a urologist about this? In my searches, i have noticed some patients who reported pain, but my main question is did they continue with the treatment anyways?

Thanks

kujii