Advise from Dr.Bhatti patients - 6+ months in and ppl with 2 + rounds of transplants

NWSIX

Hi everyone,

I was looking to get some advise from Dr Bhatti patients and ppl who have had multiple Hair Transplants.

Quick history on me - 29 yrs old - N4 with diffuse thinning all over and on path to a NW5 in 4-5 years and eventually a NW 6.

I have had 2500 grafts (FUE) 5 years ago with Dr Armani - which I have always thought the results was a "fail" from the beginning , the hairline was very thin and see through and looked pluggy, I'm not the only Armani patient to have had these kind of results and I know some have gone in for corrective work with other physicians.

I chose to just use concealers and style a certain way which let me get away with "hair" for about 3 years.

It's now to the point where I have a few bald spots and concealers just don't work.

My questions : (Dr bhatti patiens)

- would you recommend him? Anyone not happy with there results?

- anyone who have had Bht as well also happy with the results?

Questions to the veterans

- Do you think a mix of 5000 Fue and 5000 bht can provide a decent look? (I'm happy to continue to use concealers as a filler but I want decent coverage )

- anyone on here use BHT ( I have above avg donor/ bht available confirmed by many doctors) and gotten the overall astetctic results they were looking for?

I guess im just at the stage now where I'm trying to determine going down this route or just giving up.

PS - I should say I have shaved my head and can get away with a #1 no problem at the moment, can't really notice the fue atmthe back and with some minor plucking - I get away with a short decent hairline, the issue is when I grow out the hairline looks AWFUL and the bald spots behind it become extremely noticeable.

Now I know you may ask for pics, but I can say I don't think it matters, as pics are all subjective, I've been on hairloss forums for over 10 years and did a lot of research, I'm just curious to hear from patients directly for the Dr I'm considering as well as the "veterans" on if I should just give up or keep going and not let 1 bad experience ruin it for me?

Thanks in advance everyone,