stupid question

trippy

hey sorry if this sounds kind of dumb but i would really like to know. Can men wear women hair systems? What i mean is can i get the same density as women do and just get a masculine haircut? I just notice how the mens hair peices tends to be much thinner and reveal a lot of scalp on their hair systems (which is natural due to age everyone thins). I'm a young man and my hair doesnt show as much scalp as the men's hair systems do. So i was looking at the females photos and they have nice thick hair which i think would suit my age. Plus the women with alopecia get these full lace systems that cover the temple points and everything which I need because mine are dissapearing.

• 3 weeks later...
hey sorry if this sounds kind of dumb but i would really like to know. Can men wear women hair systems? What i mean is can i get the same density as women do and just get a masculine haircut? I just notice how the mens hair peices tends to be much thinner and reveal a lot of scalp on their hair systems (which is natural due to age everyone thins). I'm a young man and my hair doesnt show as much scalp as the men's hair systems do. So i was looking at the females photos and they have nice thick hair which i think would suit my age. Plus the women with alopecia get these full lace systems that cover the temple points and everything which I need because mine are dissapearing.

Strangely worded question.

Can you get a system with denser hair than older guys get? Yes. It works even better on younger guys with thicker hair because it's easier to blend.