Looking for Hair transplantation in India

Welcome Dhana84980!

There are some excellent hair transplant surgeons in India. Currently, we recommend both Dr. Pathuri Madhu and Dr. Radha Palakurthi. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

You're on the right track to finding a quality physician. I'm sure some of our members can give you even more valuable advice.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Dhana! As David said, there is no way to go wrong if you choose a recommended doctor. Another doctor I would consider is Dr. Bhatti. There are many results of his patients posted here.

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 1 year later...
Welcome Dhana84980!

There are some excellent hair transplant surgeons in India. Currently, we recommend both Dr. Pathuri Madhu and Dr. Radha Palakurthi. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

You're on the right track to finding a quality physician. I'm sure some of our members can give you even more valuable advice.

Just wanted to add a quick note that recently Dr. Tejinder Bhatti from Chandigarh, India was welcomed to the elite group of Hair Restoration Surgeons that are recommended by this Forum (Hair Restoration Network)

Tejinder Bhatti MBBS, MS, M.Ch, FAIS, FICS Hair Transplant Surgeon in Chandigarh, India

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I would say if you are losing from last one year first go on medication and try to stabilize your hair loss.you have to get evaluated by dermatologist first what ids ur history and your balding pattern are you deficit of some thing.dont rush remember shock loss is what kills people with progressive balding and unstable hair loss.y don't you share your close up pic on this forum I would say if you get your HT from any surgeon first meet at least 3 to 4 patients live and remember see their scalp in direct sunlight then decide to get your hair transplant

Their are lot of good surgeon recommended by this forum just browse this HT network forum

I would say if you are losing from last one year first go on medication and try to stabilize your hair loss.you have to get evaluated by dermatologist first what ids ur history and your balding pattern are you deficit of some thing.dont rush remember shock loss is what kills people with progressive balding and unstable hair loss.y don't you share your close up pic on this forum I would say if you get your HT from any surgeon first meet at least 3 to 4 patients live and remember see their scalp in direct sunlight then decide to get your hair transplant

Their are lot of good surgeon recommended by this forum just browse this HT network forum