BEST THING I'VE DONE! Rogaine Easy to Use Foam

BrianR

My friend turned me on to Rogaine foam.

I had a HT about 8 months ago, about 3000 grafts with Dr. Williams Las Vegas, It's looking really good, but still thin... My friend had a HT 8 years ago and his hair looks WAY better!

I said what do you do to get your hair to look so good? He said Rogaine Foam dude!

I tried it a week ago, and I say it comes close to doubling your hair density (really) and it seems to help hold in hair fibers a lot better, while holding your hair in place (I put it in right after I towel dry my hair after a shower)

Plus it might help grow hair! Win, win.......... Really try it..... I'm 100% happy with results, just as a thickener.....

I use half the fiber now and just a little hair spray.....

Yeah that stuff makes my hair look much thicker. If you haven't been buying generic minoxidil foam, just want to give you a heads up. Its like $60 for a 6 month supply at costco if I remember correctly.

So you think the generic is just as good? I also just started keeping my rogaine foam in my wine cooler, haha I know it sounds stupid, but the foam seems to last more then twice as long, before it starts Turing to a liquid....

So you think the generic is just as good? I also just started keeping my rogaine foam in my wine cooler, haha I know it sounds stupid, but the foam seems to last more then twice as long, before it starts Turing to a liquid....

Yeah I think the generic foam is just about the same, it's way cheaper though. That's a good idea about cooler might have to store mine in the fridge.